Four Great Rides to Choose From!
Climbs on the east and west sides of the valley offer grand redwoods and vast vistas with 6,450 feet of climbing that gives you the complete Napa experience, manicured rows of vines, rocky outcrops and horse country. Add Lake Hennessey, Lake Berryessa, a pair of locally famous climbs, Mt Veeder and Ink Grade, and a couple of fun downhill runs
Wineries and vineyards give way to farmscapes as you pass Lake Hennessey and roll through Pope Valley (where you join the 100 mile route) before a tough climb up Ink Grade. Descend Howell Mountain for seven miles to St. Helena, Silverado Trail, and Yountville. 3550' of climbing.
Venture from the vines of the Valley floor to the shores of Lake Hennessey, rise through Sage Canyon, and return via picture-perfect Chiles Canyon. Plenty of wineries, too. 1750' of climbing.
A Napa experience introduction: Beautiful vineyards and well-known wineries line your path with few hills to disrupt your pleasure. 1175' of climbing.
Maps and Profiles
Click here to download maps
Click below to register:
Sorry, no refunds
You may transfer your registration to another person.
To transfer go to your BikeReg account and follow the instructions and change ALL fields to the new rider. If you registered as a guest, use the information on the receipt BikeReg emailed to you to edit your entry and change ALL fields to the new rider. You will not be able to change the distance (see the folks at registration to do that)..
THIS MUST BE DONE BY AUGUST 17TH. Otherwise have the new rider check in with your name & confirmation # and explain they are riding in your place.
Photocrazy posted over 6000 photos in 2016. Check them out at www.photocrazy.com to see and order your photos. Be sure to note the time you passsed the camera.
You can still buy photos from previous 16 years!
- Aug 21, 2016 (All photos free)
- Aug 16, 2015 (All photos free)
- Aug 17, 2014 (All photos free)
- Aug 18, 2013 (All photos free)
- Aug 19, 2012
- 2011 photos were lost
- August 17, 2008
- Aug 19, 2007
- August 20, 2006
- Aug 21, 2005
- Aug 29, 2004
- Aug 24, 2003
- Aug 25, 2002
- August 19, 2001
- August 27, 2000
41st Tour of Napa Valley
August 20, 2017
- Start/Finish is at the historic Yountville Veteran's Home.
- Goodies at the start for all riders!
- Music at the finish.
- A post ride BBQ lunch (vegetarian available) at the end of all rides.
- Picnic tables and a large grass field for relaxing! sorry no pets,.
- Fresh home baked cookies ansd other refreshments at each rest stop.
- Hot showers may be available.
- Pool with lifeguard (small fee).
- Commemorative patches! - Available pre-order only!
- T-shirts and Jerseys for sale - Available pre-order only!
- Early Check-In Saturday.